Application To Join The AdultsCraft Season 2.5 Server
Step 1: “The Rules”
By submitting your application you are agreeing to the following.
1. No Spam or message flooding the chat
2. Do not type in ALL CAPS.
3. Be respectful… no bashing, trashing, or arguing. If there is a problem report it to RevMCraft, KylieDale or staff.
4. No racism, sexism, or degrading content.
5. No adult (18+), explicit, or controversial messages and/or images
6. No excessive cursing.
7. No advertising, referral links or server promotion without approval.
8. Inviting bots is NOT ALLOWED without administrative approval, any bots that are found will be INSTANTLY BANNED.
9. Do not use the @everyone / @here ping without permission.
10. Do not perform or promote the intentional use of glitches, hacks, bugs, and other exploits.
11. Do not argue with staff. Decisions are final.
Above all else remember that we are all adults. Adults Play Minecraft is all about building a community and a family of players. Please treat each other accordingly.
- First and foremost, we are an adults gaming network but please be aware that racism, sexism, bigotry and harassment or bullying of any kind are not allowed. This will be at the staff’s discretion, if we feel that you are taking things too far we will warn, mute, kick or in some cases ban you.
- Privacy – The posting of other people’s personal information in public is prohibited. It is VERY easy to find people’s information online. Taking that information and posting it, or spreading it further will result in an INSTANT BAN from the server without opportunity for appeal.
- No Bullying – We have a 100% zero bullying policy, no exceptions! Failure to follow this rule will result in an INSTANT BAN from the server without opportunity for appeal.
- No Spamming, Trolling, or Advertising
- No Constant Cursing
- No Asking for OP, Ranks, Items, or Teleports
- No Stealing – Simply DO NOT touch or otherwise take anything that is not yours. Failure to follow this rule will result in an INSTANT BAN from the server without opportunity for appeal.
- No Griefing
a. Griefing, or modifying another member’s structure without permission is prohibited, this includes: placing/destroying blocks, placing of water/lava, the tilling of soil, destroying blocks with TNT/dragged creepers,etc.
b. You may use other member’s farms, as long as you replant the crops you took.
c. Killing of another member’s animals is not allowed. If you ever accidentally kill another member’s mobs, contact a staff member.
d. Do not log off in other people’s settlements unless you have permission to do so.
e. If a player’s house appears to be based in a natural feature (a cave), that is considered their property. If you accidentally grief into a structure like this, contact a staff member.
f. Do not unreasonably grief the terrain, this includes leaving floating trees.
- No Cheating, Hacks, Mods, or Abuse of Exploits
– “Cheating refers to immoral ways of achieving a goal. It generally applies to the breaking the rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation. The rules infringed may be explicit, or they may be from an unwritten code of conduct based on morality, ethics or custom, making the identification of cheating a subjective process.” – Wikipedia
– If you’re unsure whether you should be using or doing something, please ask, and we’ll let you know.
- Hacking is not allowed on the SMP. This includes any hack that gives you an unfair advantage to another player. If you have to ask, “is this ok?” then the answer is probably no.
You should not use any modifications that allow you to do something that you wouldn’t normally be able to do in order to gain advantage over other players. This includes but is not limited to…
a. The use of any hacked or hacking clients.
b. The use of texture packs that have been modified in a way to see through blocks.
c. Any kind of chat-spamming modifications.
d. Macros or scripts that do not comply with the “one button press must equal one action” rule of thumb.
e. Abuse of Exploits or glitches is a bannable offense. (Some examples of exploit abuse are stacked tnt minecarts, pearling/glitching onto the nether roof, and Zero-Tick farms. If you are not sure if an exploit is considered unfair, it probably is. If you’re still unsure ask someone.)
f. Raiding hidden chests or bases that you have seen through world-errors, slow world loading, entity count, using any methods to cause the world to reload and see players or entities is considered to be an exploit.
g. If you find that you have seen a base or player through a world error and dig straight to it we will not be able to tell the difference between that and an xray or radar hack, and you will likely be banned for it. In cases that you have seen a base or other such unviewable item, the best action is to continue doing what you were before you saw it.
- Purposely going out of your way to find and attempt to abuse loopholes in the rules is not allowed. If you have a question about the rules, ask a staff member.
- Do not make an unreasonably large animal farm.
Any design you create will remain your design however anything built on any server owned and/or maintained by the AdultsCraft Network may be used by the network in images, advertising, or future server builds. (With proper credit given.)
Owners and Moderators
The owners & staff must make a lot of judgement calls in their day-to-day duties. We review all evidence and then must make a decision based upon that. Sometimes we’ll rule in your favor, sometimes not. During these times we’re not deciding because we want to be unfair to you, but because we have to decide on what we think is most fair to everyone involved.
Once a decision has been reached, that decision is final, and continuing to bug us will only serve to annoy us and will likely work against you. Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, and other people’s cases are none of your concern.
Lying to or misleading administrators or moderators is never allowed. On occasion we may need to question you in private regarding your activities, and at these times we expect the truth without exception.